Dental Implant Benefits
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a cause for celebration, they allow patients to feel confident in their own smiles and regain the efficiency of their teeth. For the La Mesa patients of Ben Mandel DDS, the benefits don’t stop there, though. The benefits of dental implants include:
- The permanent replacement of one or more missing teeth
- The permanent replacement of one or more damaged teeth
- A natural appearance of a full smile
- Enhanced oral function and convenience
- Improved oral and jaw strength (in bite)
- Enhance jawbone health
- The prevention of jawbone loss
- The prevention of gum recession
- Improved smile stability
- Enhanced ease of maintenance
- The prevention of unnecessary shifts in healthy teeth
- The alleviation of pain associated with jawbone and jaw joint pain
- Improved sense of self-confidence
- Restored appearance of smile and facial fullness
Dental Implants vs. Dentures
When it comes to short-term comfort, long-term satisfaction and all time convenience, we at Ben Mandel DDS have found that our patient’s prefer dental implants over dentures. The most common reason for patients preference of dental implants is their overall higher level of convenience; one which dentures simply can’t match. By eliminating the need to remove, clean or maintain their oral structure, dental implants have streamlined the oral hygiene process making a set of natural, healthy teeth attainable.
For more information on the dental implants vs. dentures debate please contact Dr. Ben Mandel in La Mesa to discuss which option is best for you personally.
Are Dental Implants Right for Me?
The best way to know if dental implant will be right for you is to schedule a no-risk consultation with Dr. Mandel right here in La Mesa, California. Dr. Mandel believes that all his patients should explore every option before deciding which will be best for their lifestyle, their needs, and of course, their health.